Monika posted this on her blog and I shamelessly copy+paste it here, with my answers. But it was really fun.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should tie my hair into a ponytail today.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
One of our business partners and hubby’s friend who has my number on his contact list in hubby’s name. Now he sends messages to both our phones, and if he wants to talk to hubby, he gives a missed call to both our phones.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Anything that is a soft tone, which will not scare the heck out of a sleeping baby!
6. What are you wearing right now?
7. Do you label yourself?
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
9.Bright or Dark Room?
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
11. What does your watch look like?
I don’t wear a watch anymore…
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Browsing the internet via phone.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
From Hubby, on his way to office: A quote I read in this book… People say everything is expensive. Actually it is not. It’s only we are not able to afford them. That’s the thinking that will make us change. By seeing that we have something in lacking and changing ourselves instead of blaming the outside world will bring us closer to our dreams. Hubby, did I tell you that I love you?
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Because. Oh I hate using it!
15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
I don’t really remember who… Actually there are lots of people who love us here.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
The monkey’s eyebrow in Pappu’s touchy feely book “That’s not my monkey”.
17. Favourite age you have been so far?
At 16, because I knew that I will never be 16 again!
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
To my mother on chat: “ma he is crying .wants computer.]ill go sihodgoua .bath.him. ]]]]]]]]sdjLLLLLL. then will comse”. Where oh where did I misplace my mummy-baby dictionary?
19.The last song you listened to?
Just another ordinary miracle today!
20. Where did you live in 1987?
Nagercoil, my hometown.
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My chain which the symbol of my wedding. That’s all I have on me all the time, except if I count my ring(first gift from hubby) which used to be on my finger all the time, but then I had to remove it when my fingers alone gained some 3 kgs due to pregnancy. It is still in my purse all the time and goes with me wherever I go.
24. What’s your favourite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Probably last month, when I wrote some particulars on a feedback form and mailed it back to some credit card company! Yes, they still do that!
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I don’t even know where to find oil in a car.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Lower back. Probably from the twisted position in which I slept last night in an attempt to catch some sleep which feeding the baby non stop!
29.What is your current desktop picture?
The one that comes with the XP pack. Green hilly area and beautiful blue sky with clouds. Didn’t find any time or interest to change it since last reinstall!
30. Have you been burnt by love?